More firepower! Lascannons! 40k World Eaters Predator rolling in. Another 40k tank project for a client I did earlier back. Never really painted a 40k Predator tank before. The only difference are the turret and the side sponsons guns. Technically its more of the same feel as painting a 40k Rhino tank. The front panel of the World Eaters Predator was converted with the Forgeworld World Eaters front panel. The logos and symbols are brass etch from Forgeworld as well. The weathering I decided to keep it subtle with basic sand dust at the lower side and base of the tracks, along with some minor little paint chips randomly. All ready for a first battle with devastating damage!
How can Thousand Sons Ahriman be alone without his Exalted Sorcerers. So much psychic aura in the air when painting all these Exalted Sorcerers! Client had the Exalted Sorcerers’ base already based on a resin base. As most Games Workshop Space Marines and Chaos now are all mostly in 32mm base, I guess l am used to looking at them at 32mm, on a 25mm they do look small. But still, their psychic aura are big and strong! Arrghhh…. Need to Deny The Witch!
40K Thousands Sons Ahriman! Can feel the psychic aura when giving him life with paint… haha. Ahriman was definitely fun to paint. The amount of details on him were amazing. Love the the design of his power armour though, nice claw design I would say. Ahriman is the Chaos Sorcerer, definitely would love to have a game with him. 40k Thousands Sons are psyker, wonder how would my Grey Knights fare when face to face. Now, to feel some psychic power!
40K Lord of Change! How can I not feel excited about getting started on this project! As requested, the colour scheme was to be similar to that of Games Workshop’s painted Lord of Change. The assembly of the model was not difficult. But I must say, I was impressed with the way the assembly was designed and developed. The jointing section lines were all well hidden, thanks to the amazing assembly design and mould design construct! I managed to keep the arms and body as separate sub assembly. Once all painted up then I assembled and glued them together. I guess with big models like this, the next usual issue would be transporting it for a game. With all the fragile parts, its definitely a pain transporting it! Cheers!
Client had this Forgefiend from ebay and wanted to refurbished it. I recall it was a bad paint job with thick paint coated. Should have taken a before picture to compare. Guess I was so excited to start. The paint was so thick that I had problem stripping it. In the end, I decided to just based coat it and repaint all over. Was expecting details level for the miniature to drop, but it turned out not too bad and looking good!
Since my last update with the Thousand Sons, the next project that I moved on was The Thousands Sons Tzaangors. Painted quite a few squad of Tzaangors all based on different tones of the Thousand Sons blue. So many Tzaangors painted, that I kept calling them “Birdman”!
Managed to complete a Khorne Bloodthirster project quite a while back. I was very pleased with the results. Started off with quite a few research and choice of colour scheme requirement by client for the Bloodthirster. The Bloodthirster as mentioned by my client, was one of his favourite miniature in his Khorne or Daemons army. The colour scheme decided was much to a typical sort of red feel as its with most demons imagined. I had the body, wings and the whip weapon painted as an sub assembly. The body went through layers of washes and glaze followed by fine highlights. The wings were painted using wet blending techniques over many layer to obtain a near smooth gradient feel. As the Khorne Bloodthirster was in a leaping sort of pose, I imagined it being summoned and it appeared out from a pile of bones. Did some planning and shopping for the base design. The base is from Dragon Forge base. I managed to get a bag of skulls from Secret Weapon. Assembled the Bloodthirster to the base, and I slowly skull by